Dana is a designer, curator, and researcher with a background in architecture. She is currently operating out of Toronto and North Africa. Her research interests include intersections between spatial politics, visual communications, and participatory design.
- Abraham Rogatnick Book Prize, 2019
- Canadian Architect Student Award of Excellence Nominee 2019
- Dean's List 2015-16
- Faculty Project Selection, 2016-19
- Master of Architecture (Hons.) (2017-19) The University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Architectural Science (2012-16) Ryerson University
- Salon 2019, DUDOC, Vancouver BC, 2019
- Gaining Altitude, Livingspace Interiors, Vancouver BC, 2019
- Design Offsite Festival, Toronto ON, 2016
- The Stop's Night Market, Toronto ON, 2015
Clients include various architectural practices, institutions, interior designers, private residential owners, and research initiatives.
Project Manager, Future of Ontario Place Initiative, 2020
Designer, Aziza Chaouni Projects, 2019- Present
A practice led by Aziza Chaouni focused on participatory and capacity-building Architecture and Curatorial work in Morocco and elsewhere in the Global South.
Designer, Measured Architecture, 2018-19
Clients include the Interior Design Show (West), Tractor Foods, the Arthur Erickson Foundation, and private residential.
Cocurator, Salon 2019
Outreach Coordinator, For a Feminist Architecture, 2018-19
Designer, Fa (Zine), 2018-19
Graduate Teaching Assistant, The University of British Columbia, 2019
Graduate Research Assistant, The University of British Columbia, 2018
Junior Intern Architect, Van Elslander and Associates Architects , 2016-17
Clients include Toronto Community Housing Corporation, the University of Toronto, Wilfred Laurier University, private residential.
Designer, Elephants Limited , 2016-17
Clients include: Union Pearson Express, private residential.
Fundraising Coordinator, Ryerson Artspace at the Gladstone, 2015-16
Marketing Coordinator, 325 Magazine, 2015
Marketing and Communications Assistant, Centre for Urban Energy, 2015